My Guide Website?
Oahu: Circle Island Tour with Lunch & Waimea Waterfall28 Reviews
Discover beautiful waterfalls, visit picturesque towns, and marvel at tropical flowers in the Waimea Valley on a full-day tour of Oahu.
- Discover beautiful waterfalls and picturesque towns on a full-day adventure tour of Oahu
- Marvel at tropical flowers in the Waimea Valley
- Feast on your choice of 9 different sautéed shrimp plates
- Explore beaches and bays along the coast of Oahu
DescriptionJoin an exciting circle island excursion that will satisfy your senses and provide exceptional photo opportunities. Drive past Amelia Earhart Lookout Point on your way to the famous Halona Blowhole. Visit the Valley of the Temples Memorial Park, and admire views of Chinaman’s Hat and Malaekahana Bay. Continue to one of the North Shore’s most famous shrimp stands, where you’ll be served your choice of 9 different sautéed shrimp plates, or other options. Drive through the town of Haleiwa and visit Sunset Beach before reaching Waimea Valley. This enchanting location, also known as the 'Valley of the Priests,' has been a sacred place for more than 700 years of Hawaiian history. Stop at the Arboretum and admire a scenic waterfall, before heading to the Dole Pineapple Plantation. Throughout your journey your nature guide will provide a fascinating narration about Hawaii’s bird and plant species, geology, history and culture. You’ll receive, a 'Guide to Nature on Oahu' book as a gift.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Waikiki Guide Entrance fees Lunch Gift Driver (in addition to a Narrator Guide)
- Please wear suitable clothing and walking shoes
- Tours may be cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours of the departure time. Tours cancelled or rescheduled within 24 hours are non-refundable