My Guide Website?
Oahu: Diamond Head Crater Hike and North Shore Experience115 Reviews
Get the best taste of Hawaii all in one day on this Oahu tour from Waikiki to the North Shore. Hike up Diamon Head Crater and snap some photos at Haleiwa Beach Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about Hawaiian culture and history with the help of a local driver
- Hike up Diamond Head Crater to marvel at the aerial view of Waikiki
- Choose from a selection of lunch options at the Kahuku Sugar Mill Food Trucks
- See different well-known plantation farms, like Tropical Farms Macadamia Nuts
- Visit the Tropical Farms Macadamia Nuts and sample locally grown nuts
DescriptionStart your morning by hiking up Diamond Head Crater. Reach the lookout point and enjoy beautiful views of Waikiki and Honolulu. Stop at Halona Blowhole on the east side of Oahu to begin your sightseeing adventure. Head around the east side and make your way through to the north shore of Oahu. Visit the Tropical Farms Macadamia Nuts and have the chance to sample a variety of locally grown macadamia nuts. Experience The Kahuku Sugar Mill which contains many fantastic food trucks. Have the chance to purchase the popular and tasty garlic shrimp plates. Spend some time on the North shore and snap some great pictures at Haleiwa Beach Park. Finally, visit the Dole Plantation and check out their vibrant pineapple garden. Try some of the plantation's famous Dole Whip, and have the opportunity to buy some souvenirs.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned van English-speaking driver Diamond Head admission fee
- Diamond Head Crater started a new reservation system on May 12th, 2022. If reservations are not secured, then a different hiking spot or a full cancellation will be offered
- Diamond Head trail is for beginners; however, it is not recommended to participate if you meet any of the following conditions; heart disease, respiratory disease, high blood pressure, pregnancy, anemia, feeling of unwellness, and small children
- Please be advised that the tour schedule and tour content are subject to change without notification by the driver's judgment due to inclement weather and traffic conditions
- Due to the winter surfing season, there is a possibility that we will not be able to stop by Sunset Beach due to the heavy amount of traffic; another stop will be attempted by another beach nearby if Sunset Beach is unavailable