My Guide Website?
Oahu: Eco-Friendly West Coast Whale Watching Cruise25 Reviews
Enjoy an eco-friendly 2-hour boat cruise off the west coast of Oahu and reconnect with nature as you look for the humpback whales that migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii in the winter months.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See whales off the west coast of Oahu or get another trip for free
- Cruise the stunning coastline near Ko Olina
- Relax aboard a spacious catamaran with a great viewing platform
DescriptionLook for whales in their natural habitat aboard a beautiful catamaran or mono-hull powerboat. Set sail from Waianae Harbor and cruise the shallow waters off the west coast of Oahu in comfort. Soak up the fantastic weather, just as the warm waters surrounding the main islands attract humpback whales in large numbers. Scientists estimate that two-thirds of the entire humpback whale population of the North Pacific travel over 3,000 miles from the Gulf of Alaska to Hawaii in order to breed, calve, and nurse their young. Get served complimentary sodas, chips, and cookies as you look for the magnificent creatures frolicking off the shores from December to May.
IncludesFree pickup from hotels in Ko Olina 2-hour whale watching cruise Sodas Chips Cookies
- The vessel used is a spacious catamaran every day except Mondays and Wednesdays. On Mondays and Wednesdays you will travel by mono-hull powerboat
- Sightings cannot be guaranteed, but in the event that no whales are spotted you will be offered another cruise for free. No refunds are given