My Guide Website?
Oahu: Friday Night Fireworks Sail from Hilton Hawaiian Pier3 Reviews
Watch the stunning sunset and spectacular fireworks display from your front row seat on the luxurious Spirit of Aloha catamaran. Set sail from the Hilton and indulge in a Friday Night Firework cruise
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy front-row seats to a remarkable Waikiki fireworks show
- Waikiki city lights as you sail towards Diamond Head
- Take in the perfect views of the breathtaking Hawaiian sunset
- Experience Oahu's stunning coastline from the Pacific
DescriptionWatch the sun dip below the horizon and the sky light up with fireworks from your front row seat on the luxurious Spirit of Aloha catamaran. Set sail from Waikiki and indulge in a sunset cruise complete with spectacular views, Individualized meals, and popular local cocktails. Step aboard the Spirit of Aloha and admire the panoramic views of Oahu's coastline and the iconic Diamond Head Crater. Once dinner is over, head to the promenade deck with your favorite cocktail and bask in the warmth of the last sun rays before nightfall. Then sit back and relax as the skyline lights up from the lavish fireworks show over the gentle ocean.
IncludesIndividualized meals Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages 2 alcoholic beverages, alcoholic beverages beyond the 2 already included in the ticket price are available at an additional price of $1 beer, $2 wine
- Validated Hilton garage parking, or convenient walk from bus and trolley stops, if coming from offsite.
- Children 3 and younger may attend for free.
- If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission.
- You must be able to climb and descend the boat's ladder.
- You must be 21 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol.