Oahu: Highlights of Oahu Small Group Tour59 Reviews
On this fascinating tour around the island of Oahu, discover more than 30 sights worth a visit. Learn more about the formation and history of Hawaii in Waikiki. Pass the surf beaches in the north and see film sets for movies and series.
- Enjoy a personal and individual guided tour and travel on board a Minivan with exclusive stops at many sights
- Get insider tips from experts that know all about Hawaii
- Drive by the movie sets of Jurassic Park, Hawaii Five-0, Godzilla, 50 First Dates and others
- Watch whales from November to February
- Learn more about Hawaiian myths and history
- Head to the best surf spots in the world on the north coast
DescriptionEnjoy a pick up from your hotel early in the morning and pass the Duke Kahanamoku Statue in Waikiki. Learn more about where the sand on the beach comes from, and which movies were set in front of the scenic city. Hear stories about the formation of the island, its discovery, and see historic pictures. See the volcanic craters of Diamond Head and Koko Head. Pass Khala and head to the incredible Hanauma Bay. Look out for whales from the Makapu'u viewing platform and visit Halona Blowhole and Sandy Beach, one of the most dangerous beaches of Oahu. Discover where the movie '50 First Dates' starring Adam Sandler was shot. Stroll through a macadamia nut farm and see the small islet of Chinamans Hat. Drive by the filming locations of Jurassic Park and Jurassic World, as well as the location for the Spartan Race, the Polynesian Cultural Center and the Laie Hawaii Temple. Then, you will enjoy lunch in a local food truck. Along the north coast of the island you can see the beaches of Pipeline, Sunset and Waimea. Hear the sad story of Eddie Aikau and learn more about the surfing tournament The Eddie. Drive by Haleiwa and the Dole Plantation. Learn interesting facts about pineapples and get more insider tips for an incredible trip.
IncludesTour with German or English-speaking guide Bottle of water on board of the van Lunch Tips Pickup from outside of Waikiki (e.g. the harbor, $25) Pickup from North Shore ($100) Pickup from Westside ($100)
- For special requests, please contact the local partner after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY