My Guide Website?
Oahu: Kahana Rainforest River 4-Hour Kayak Rental
Rent a kayak in Kaaawa to discover a calm jungle river in Oahu's Kahana Valley and admire views of the coast and mountains from Kahana Bay. Get everything you need for a 4-hour kayak adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embrace the serenity of the sounds and sights in Kahana Bay's rivers
- Stay in sync with your kayaking buddy to navigate the winding river
- Admire green tropical plants and trees from the gentle river
- Stay safe with a life vest and dry bag included with your rental
DescriptionExplore Kahana Bay with a kayak rental. Get set up with a 2-person kayak, a dry bag, and life vests for a serene river ride in the rainforest at Kahana Bay Beach Park or try kayaking in the sea. Pick up your kayak and gear in Kailua at the Active Oahu Tours storefront. Get help loading your kayak and gear into your own vehicle before heading to Kahana Valley. Use our soft pads and straps provided for safe transportation. Choose from a variety of kayaking routes for all skill levels and get local tips on the most scenic spots based on the season. Once you reach the Kahana Valley river, kayak at your own pace through the calm waters surrounded by dense greenery. If you don’t have a way to transport the equipment, experience coastal kayaking from the beach access across the street. Find great views of the mountains as you paddle across Kahana Bay and the breezy coast of Oahu.
IncludesKayaking down a calm river Scenic jungle views Great experience for beginner kayakers
- Be ready to travel about 1 mile if you choose to kayak in Kahana Bay. Larger vehicles like a 4-door Sedan, van, or SUV are recommended. Kayak straps and pads will be provided so you can place the kayaks on top of your vehicle. Alternatively you can launch from the meeting location for an ocean kayaking experience through Kahana Bay to reach the river.