My Guide Website?
Oahu: Kids Surfing Lesson in Waikiki Beach (up to 12)33 Reviews
Rest up while the kids learn to surf at a fun and friendly surf instructor. Watch as they get safe 1-to-1 instruction and accelerate their confidence.
- Take the kids to a surf academy and watch as they learn to surf
- Relax as professional guides provide 1-to-1 instruction
- Do a tandem surf with the instructor, hold hands to stand up together
- Leave with an Surfer Girl Academy original gift sticker
DescriptionWhether surfing is something the kids have been begging to try forever, or you simply want something to enhance their time on Oahu, this 2-hour surf lesson should be just the ticket. Available for “keiki” (Hawaiian for “child” or “little one”) aged between 4 and 12 years old, lessons are carried out by professional, patient surf instructors that provide young surfers with the optimal surf experience and the greatest level of care. Watch as the little ones accelerate their confidence, learning surfing tips and techniques via 1-on-1 instruction. All lessons include at least 20 minutes of beach technique, how to stand up your surfboard proper way, safety and etiquette instruction, and more than an hour of open-ocean instruction. You will leave with a Surfer Girl Academy original gift sticker and surf pictures service (optional) to remember the day your kid caught a break, and you can rest assured that the surf academy comes with the best customer service reputation in the industry.
IncludesSurfboard Leash HURLEY Rash guard Reef Shoes Wetsuits (optional) Surfer Girl Academy original sticker
- Please wear a swimsuit and bring a beach towel Bring something easy to change into after the lesson