My Guide Website?
Oahu: Manoa Falls Waterfall Hike with Lunch and Transfers192 Reviews
Trek through the Manoa Valley Rainforest to a breathtaking 150-foot waterfall accompanied by an expert guide for an adventure suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at Hawaiian native rainforest plants
- Visit film locations from Jurassic Park and Lost
- Learn about the legends and history of Manoa Valley, with pickup and drop-off
- Experience the spectacular power of Manoa Falls
- Enjoy a delicious healthy lunch at Andy's Sandwich Shop
DescriptionManoa Falls Hike: 1.6 Miles (1.29 km) Round-Trip hike with an 800-Foot (243 m) elevation increase. Explore the Manoa Valley Rainforest on a guided nature walk to the stunning Manoa Falls. Take a short trip from Waikiki in an air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy a delicious lunch with a panoramic view atop Tantalus lookout. Get picked up by your friendly guide in a comfortable vehicle from Waikiki and travel straight to the Manoa Falls trailhead. Follow your guide along the 1.6-mile trail as it winds through tropical rainforest that was used as a backdrop in films like 'Jurassic Park' and the TV show 'Lost.' Take in the natural beauty of the Hawaiian rainforest and the sounds of native birds. Stroll through a bamboo forest and sit at a natural tree arch throne. Admire the breathtaking and lush scenery of Hawaii, while your guide tells you about local cultural facts and history. Reach the end of the trail and be amazed by a 150 foot of cascading waterfall. Capture pictures of the tallest waterfall on Oahu, and soak up the atmosphere before heading back along the trail the way you came. Stop for a healthy power lunch and at Tantalus Lookout. Gaze out at the Diamond Head volcano cone and the Waikiki skyline from this vantage point. After your day of adventure, arrive back in Waikiki at around 2:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Water bottle, walking stick and poncho (if needed) Local guide Healthy power lunch
- Please make sure to bring a rain jacket and know that your shoes can be in the mud, as this part of the island can receive rain
- It is also recommended to bring mosquito spray
- The Manoa Falls Trail will be closed for state maintenance until early 2020; the tour will be rerouted to the nearby Aihualama Falls Trail during this time