Oahu: North Shore Circle Island Small-Group Tour4 Reviews
Visit the Dole Plantation, stroll the streets of Haleiwa, see movie sites and taste local food. Learn Hawaiian history and fun facts. See more than 30 sights and stop in more than 10 places, the perfect way to explore Oahu in a day.
- Visit Oahu's North Shore surf beaches
- See turtles lounging on the beach
- Learn the secrets of pineapple growing in Hawaii
- Enjoy a luxurious ride and a experienced guide
- Pass by movie spots & TV set locations along the route
DescriptionAfter being picked up at around 9 AM from in front of your Waikiki hotel, begin your small-group tour to the North Shore of Oahu. Visit famous spots like the DOLE pineapple plantation and the surf town Haleiwa. Enjoy a local lunch (not included in price) at the famous food trucks on the North Shore of Oahu. Take a look at the worlds most famous surf spots like Sunset Beach, Waimea Bay and Waikiki. On this 6-hour tour, experience the real Hawaii. exploring frequented must-see spots and more local spots. The experienced guide will show you beautiful beaches, historical spots and tell you about Hawaii's history. Lean back and enjoy the ride in the luxury van.
IncludesExpert guide Luxury vehicle Bottle of water Gratuity Lunch Custom souvenir video of tour (for an additional surcharge)
- 2 people minimum per tour
- Please note that Spanish guides are only available on Mondays and Fridays
- A moderate amount of walking is required, please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Please bring a light jacket in case of rain
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability