My Guide Website?
Oahu: North Shore Experience and Dole Plantation13 Reviews
Experience the unforgettable sights and sounds of the Island of Oahu. Admire crystal clear waters, white-sand beaches, and the picturesque Ko'olau Mountains. Indulge in the flavors of Hawaii as you try local dishes and ice cream.
- Marvel at the awe-inspiring views from the Halona Blowhole and Cove
- Enjoy a small Group Tour (Maximum 10 /per Van), More personalized experience
- Learn about Hawaiian Culture, History, and all the 'Good Spots' from driver
- Taste the popular Dole Whip Soft Cream at the Dole Plantation
- Choose from a selection of lunch options at the Kahuku Sugar Mill Food Trucks
DescriptionDiscover the incredible sights of the idyllic island of Oahu, and immerse yourself in the local culture as you try authentic dishes and ice cream. Marvel at the emerald blue water of the Pacific from the famous Halona Blowhole, while watching water spurt out into the air. Soak in the spectacular views at the North Shore, as you pad through soft sand at the iconic beaches of Sunset Beach and Alii Beach. Admire astonishing waves that can reach up to 25-50 feet high during the winter season. Satisfy your tastebuds at Kahuku Sugar Mill as you try a range of local dishes at eateries such as Giovanni's Shrimp Truck, Mike's Huli Chicken, and Da Bald Guy. Cap off this unforgettable trip with the world-famous Dole Pineapple Whip Soft Cream at the Dole Plantation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Air-conditioned van English speaking driver
- Please be advised that the tour schedule and tour content are subject to change without notification by the driver's judgment due to inclement weather and traffic conditions Due to the winter surfing season, there is a possibility that the tour will not stop by Sunset Beach due to the heavy amount of traffic. It will stop at another beach nearby instead of Sunset Beach You cannot participate in any activities such as train, tour, the maze at Dole Plantation Children under 2 years are free of charge. There are no seats prepared. The children sit on the lap of the parents