Oahu: Path to Pali 30-Minute Doors On or Off Helicopter Tour14 Reviews
The breathtaking views that you’ll experience on the Path to Pali Passage tour will be ones to remember for a lifetime. The immense views of both land and sea make a truly spectacular trip - see the Waikiki skyline, Diamond Head, Makapu'u Point and more!
- Fly over the marvellous Waikiki skyline and beaches
- See world famous scenery like Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay, Makapu’u Point and Mt. Olomana
- Gaze at the naturally beautiful Nu’uanu Pali cliffs
- Experience the historic and inspiring Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial
DescriptionTake in the beautiful island of Oahu from thrilling heights on this 30-minute helicopter tour. Your tour begins on the island's South Shore where you’ll get a chance to see the Waikiki skyline and beaches from a new perspective. After taking in the iconic Diamond Head, you’ll approach the magnificent Hanauma Bay and its glorious waters and cliffs. Makapu’u Point and its lighthouse will appear before you as you head down the Windward Coast, one of the world’s most scenic coastlines. Admire the island's crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches before you turn inland for a jaw-dropping glimpse of Mt. Olomana. Next, you’ll see the Nu’uanu Pali cliffs, carved from the volcanic fires of the island, now lined with lush rainforest. Last, but most certainly not least, you’ll come home to the famous Pearl Harbor, home to the USS Arizona Memorial.
IncludesHelicopter tour around Oahu Live guided tour with commentary Straps and cases for cell phones
- Intoxicated passengers will not fly; the operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated, and they will be charged in full When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter For each guest weighing 270 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft; this charge is equal to 50% off of the regular tour price and will be assessed after booking All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full-fare seat If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability