Oahu: Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona, and City Highlights Tour41 Reviews
Visit the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Tour the Punchbowl National Cemetery and other historical landmarks in Oahu.
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Relive the attack on Pearl Harbor through films and narration
- Ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View `Iolani Palace - the only palace on U.S. soil
- See the famous statue of King Kamehameha
DescriptionVisit the Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor. This tour will transport you to the morning of December 7, 1941, giving you insight into the moment that thrust America into World War II. At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, Hawaii's number one visitor attraction, you will view the film of the attack and browse through the historic artifacts on display. You will ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor to board the Arizona Memorial, which marks the resting place of soldiers killed in the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Your journey continues with a visit to the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific. You will also drive through the Courts of the Missing, a memorial that commemorates those missing in action from World War II, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. The conclusion of your tour provides an overview of Honolulu's historic district. You will visit `Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, Kawaiahao Church, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. This amazing Oahu tour to Pearl Harbor is an exciting and dynamic immersion into World War II history. See important landmarks and memorials, as well as other historically significant sites on land and sea excursion.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off from most Waikiki hotels Professional Guide Fully narrated tour Entrance fees Gratuities (optional) Food and drink
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a 'no bags' policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items, including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
- Tour is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability