Oahu: Shallow Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers1 Reviews
Scuba dive through clear blue Hawaiian waters on a leisurely tour of 2 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites led by an experienced PADI diver. Experience unique seascapes and up-close encounters with vibrant marine life as you cruise by reef formations.
- Experience 2 guided reef dives along pristine waters of Southern Oahu
- Scuba dive alongside experienced PADI divers
- Discover 2 shallow reefs teeming with tropical wildlife
DescriptionCast off on Dive Oahu’s charter and ride in style and comfort on a fully equipped boat with a sun and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board. While cruising to your first dive site, your certified instructor will share information about water conditions for the day and what marine life you might encounter. Swim through crystal clear turquoise waters and explore extraordinary reef formations brimming with sea life. Follow PADI Certified guide around the reef for amazing opportunities to see sharks, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more. After a short interval on the surface, perfect for soaking up some sun, return to the underwater world to experience another amazing scuba dive. Visit Turtle Canyons, a reef site that was formed thousands of year ago due to volcanic activity. Marvel at the large rock encrusted coral formations that jut out from the shallow shores of Waikiki. One of the canyons, in particular, is known for the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles that consistently frequent the reef to get their shells cleaned. Encounter the endemic Gold Ring Surgeon Fish cleaning the algae off of their shells and bodies. If you can peel yourself away from the turtle station, this site offers a range of reef fish and you might even catch glimpses of the more rare fish like Saddleback Butterflies or Flame Angels.
IncludesPADI certified instructor for a 3-hour guided tour of Hawaii's locales Explore popular reef sites such as Kaiser's and Turtle Canyons Premier gear rental Snacks and refreshments Gratuities
- Divers must show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat
- Divers must be able to swim and be in good health
- Divers must be able to understand verbal English
- Divers must not be flying within 24 hours after diving
- The following can be requested as add-ons while booking: GoPro Rental, DPV underwater scooter, Nitrox tank rental, a private guide, and/or a private photographer
- You must provide a valid email address. You will then receive a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking (please check your spam folder).
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30 minutes prior to the activity starting time to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability