My Guide Website?
Oahu: Turtle Canyon Snorkeling Boat Tour134 Reviews
Snorkel with sea turtles and tropical fish at the famous Turtle Canyon aboard a 38' boat. High-end gear is provided along with local beverages and snacks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Swim through schools of tropical fish and over vibrantly colored corals
- Feel the thrill of searching for sea turtles at this turtle cleaning station
- Refuel with tasty snacks, fresh fruit, and chilled water and local juices
- Take in views of the shore as you sail by the Diamond Head volcanic cone
- Increase your chances of wildlife spotting with a crew that knows the area well
DescriptionWatch angelfish dart in and out of underwater coral caverns and search for sea turtles using high-quality snorkeling gear on this tour from Honolulu to Turtle Canyon. Relax in the sun on the boat's floating platforms while enjoying the provided snacks and beverages. Be greeted by the activity provider's staff at the pier and hop aboard a comfortable boat with a captain and crew made up of certified divers, lifeguards, free divers, and surfers who familar with the waters of Turtle Canyon. They can show you where to look and what to look for. Admire views of the famed Diamond Head while you head out to the snorkeling site and be provided with new, high-end snorkel gear and floatation devices. For non-swimmers there is a swim step where they can sit and put their feet in the water. Plunge into the water, swimming through schools of tropical fish. Look for the large green sea turtles that come from deeper waters to visit the shallower turtle cleaning station known as Turtle Canyons. Back onboard seasonal fruits, snacks, juice, and water are included. Unwind with an ice-cold drink and stunning views of the shore on the way back to your meeting point.
Includes2-hour boat tour Captain and crew Snorkeling gear Juice and water Snacks and fruit
- For your safety this tour may be subject to weather and water conditions