My Guide Website?
Oahu: Waikiki Eco-Friendly Afternoon Whale Watching Trip36 Reviews
Sail along the iconic Waikiki coastline on a 1.5-hour afternoon whale watching tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spot humpback whales on their migratory journey off the coast of Waikiki
- Sail on a 65-foot catamaran and get up close to the humpback whales
- Sip on unlimited soda, juice, and water as you sail past the Waikiki coastline
- Rest easy knowing that your cruise includes a guaranteed whale sighting
DescriptionEvery December through to April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along and catch these beautiful mammals at their best on an exciting eco-friendly whale-watching excursion. Set sail on a 53-foot sailing catamaran, passing the Waikiki coastline on your way. Enjoy soda on board as you search for these majestic creatures.
IncludesCatamaran cruise Skipper Unlimited soda, juice, and water
- Sightings are extremely likely, but if you do not see whales on your first trip, you will be offered an alternative journey for free.