My Guide Website?
Oahu: Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Cruise1 Reviews
Get the best view of Waikiki's Friday night fireworks display on board a glass-bottom boat.
- Admire panoramic views of the Hilton Hawaiian Village firework display
- Bring your own beverages and relax on board during the fireworks display
- Watch the weekly fireworks show from the best spot in Waikiki
- Avoid the crowds on the beach and enjoy the comfort of a modern boat
- See native fish and other sea animals from the boat's glass bottom
DescriptionAdmire the iconic Waikiki Friday night fireworks display from a unique perspective on a 1.5-hour circular journey around Waikiki Beach aboard a modern boat, which features a glass-bottom viewport. Feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks onboard as you admire the best views of the Hilton Hawaiian Village firework display along the shorelines of Honolulu. Peer through the glass-bottom viewports as fish and other sea animals are drawn towards the boat's bright lights, making the Pacific Ocean’s reefs and creatures viewable even at night. Explore the open decks that allow you to feel the cooling sea breeze and see the display from many vantage points that provide perfect photo opportunities.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks onboard
- Toilets and coolers are available