My Guide Website?
Oahu: Wreck & Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers6 Reviews
Embark on an underwater scuba dive fit for adventurous certified divers. Explore fascinating sunken wrecks filled with history and marine life before getting up close to Oahu’s favorite vibrant reef sites guided by your experienced PADI instructor.
- Explore Oahu’s underwater landscape on a guided Scuba tour with a small group
- Discover popular wreck sites for an exciting recreational diving experience
- Get up close to marine life including sharks, turtles, eels, rays, Hawaiian endemic fish, and dolphins
- Travel with experienced PADI Divers who provide premier gear rental and scuba fitting
DescriptionClimb aboard Dive Oahu’s charter and ride in style and comfort on a fully equipped boat with a sun deck and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board. As a certified diver, get ready for a day of underwater adventuring through one of Hawaii's deepest recreational diving wrecks on the south shore of Oahu. You choose to visit the Sea Tiger dive site or the YO-257 and San Pedro wreck sites. The Sea Tiger dive site is a former trading vessel which rests in 123 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 60-90 feet, both offering you incredible sights. Begin your exploration of this beautiful wreck keeping your eyes peeled for resident whitetip reef sharks, 6-foot sea turtles, moray eels, eagle rays, and massive schools of fish. The YO-257 and San Pedro are 2 other recreational wreck sites where you will explore 2 ships laid side by side with about 50 yards between them. The YO-257 rests in 115 feet of water while the superstructure and deck are at depths of 70-90 feet. As the San Pedro wreck is a bit shallower it can experience strong currents and is only dove when conditions are ideal. After your wreck dive adventure, enjoy a relaxing surface interval with refreshments and snacks on board. Soak up your surroundings as you prepare for your next dive, a beautiful guided tour of 1 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites. Cap off the day in pristine waters filled with fascinating underwater ecosystems. Enjoy the opportunity to see sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and more.
IncludesPremier gear rental Guided tour by a PADI certified instructor Snacks and refreshments
- Divers should not be flying within 24 hours after diving
- Please check your email address when providing it, since you will receive a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking. If any of the information listed is incorrect or if you do not receive the email within 2 hours of your booking, please contact them directly.
- All divers must show proof of certification through PADI or another approved diving course before boarding the boat
- All divers must be able to swim and be in good health
- Divers must be at the boat harbor 30 minutes before the scheduled boat dive to allow time for waivers and equipment fitting