My Guide Website?
Pearl Harbor: USS Arizona Memorial & Battleship Missouri178 Reviews
Visit the two most popular attractions at Pearl Harbor. Learn about what really happened to the USS Arizona Memorial on December 7th 1941 and stand on the surrender deck of the Battleship Missouri.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the true story of the attack on Pearl Harbor
- Browse the 'Road to War' museum and 'Attack' gallery to learn what happened
- Ride a boat to visit the USS Arizona Memorial
- Board and explore the historic Battleship Missouri
- Benefit from a convenient pickup in Waikiki
DescriptionVisit Pearl Harbor and discover what really happened on that fateful day in 1941. Benefit from guaranteed access to the USS Arizona Memorial and board the Battleship Missouri on Ford Island. Start with a convenient pickup from Waikiki and travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle to reach Pearl Harbor. Once there, your guide will escort you into the Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center and give you specific instructions on how to make the best of your visit. Explore the visitor center and the accompanying “Road to War” and “Attack” exhibit galleries that display pictures and recovered items from the events which transpired at Pearl Harbor and WWII. Then, watch a short film explaining the fateful day and its significance. Followed by a boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial, the final resting place of the ship's 1,177 crewmen. Take a short break for lunch and grab some refreshments from the snack shop or food truck, then set out to discover the USS Battleship Missouri. Visit the battleship lovingly known as 'Mighty Mo'. After fighting in the last year of the war with Japan, Mighty Mo served as the location where Japan would sign the official surrender documents. It also offers a glimpse into what life at sea was like aboard a battleship. On the way back to Waikiki, enjoy a quick drive through the city to check out the National Cemetery of the Pacific and Historic Honolulu City.
IncludesReturn transfers from Waikiki Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle Admission to the Pearl Harbor Visitor's Center Boat ride to USS Arizona Memorial Guaranteed USS Arizona Memorial program tickets Admission to the Battleship Missouri on Ford Island
- Infant seats available on request (infants are not permitted to sit on laps) No camera lenses longer than 6 inches allowed A government ID is required for all pearl harbor tours Ticket reservation times vary daily You will be contacted via text message the day before your scheduled tour to let you know your exact pickup time