My Guide Website?
South Maui: Molokini Snorkeling Adventure389 Reviews BEST SELLER
Explore the underwater paradise of Molokini aboard the Calypso, a spacious and comfortable triple-deck catamaran. This family-friendly tour includes 2 snorkel stops, breakfast, and a deli lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience two of Maui's world-class snorkel locations: Molokini and Turtle Town
- Marvel at the geography of the extinct volcanic crater
- Be amazed snorkeling in waters with 150' visibility and 250 species of fish
- Swim with the majestic and crowd favorite Hawaiian Green sea turtles
- Spend time with family and friends and take in the beautiful Maui scenery
DescriptionEmbark on a half-day snorkeling adventure on a glass-bottomed catamaran, with breakfast, lunch, and a professional crew included. Look out for all types of Pacific marine life, from dolphins to turtles and coral reefs, in 2 snorkeling spots — the Molokini Crater and Turtle Town. Begin your tour at Maalaea Harbor to board your boat. Join the crew aboard the Calypso, Maui's newest addition to the fleet, where you can even view the ocean from its glass bottom. Calypso is the only 3-deck catamaran in Hawai'i. Benefit from an easy-to-use stairway in and out of the water, lots of shade, and plenty of Jimmy Buffet music. Start the day off right with a continental breakfast that includes mixed muffins, pastries, fruit, coffee, tea, and juice. Next, be dazzled by Molokini Crater, located off the south shore of Kihei. Expect pristine conditions as Molokini is a protected marine preserve and bird sanctuary. See how the extinct volcanic cone provides a home for native Hawaiian marine life such as manta rays, fish, urchins, and sharks, who all swim around the coral through the clear water year-round. Use the provided snorkeling equipment to explore the underwater world. Take advantage of the 2 water slides to make it more fun, especially for kids. And fret not— a lifeguard is always in the water watching over the snorkelers to ensure their safety. After leaving Molokini, your second snorkeling spot of the day is Turtle Town, where you will swim with Hawaiian green sea turtles amid the calm water and coral. Then, return to the boat for a relaxing deli sandwich lunch. Some of the tour’s top amenities include 2 slides, a jumping platform, 2 freshwater showers, use of snorkeling gear, flotation devices, and restrooms on the boat. There are 11 stair points to get into the water for easy and comfortable access. Wetsuits and underwater digital cameras are available to rent once onboard.
Includes2 snorkel locations: Molokini and Turtle Town (weather permitting) Continental breakfast and deli sandwich lunch Unlimited soda, juice, and water Hot coffee and tea Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase for $3.00 each Lifeguards certified in live-saving skills posted in the water while you snorkel Experienced captain and crew will provide site orientation and snorkel 101 tutorial Onboard naturalist to help you identify the marine wildlife Only triple-deck catamaran in Hawaii 2 slides and a second deck jumping platform Glass-bottom viewing area 11 sets of stairs for easy entry into the water Two fresh-water showers Three restrooms
- • Dietary restrictions (vegetarian, kosher, gluten-free, etc.) must be noted at the time of booking • Lunch consists of turkey, roast beef, ham, and chicken croissant deli sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches with BBQ sauce, or a vegetarian burger with all the fixings • Children must be accompanied by an adult • An online waiver must be completed before the tour; details are in your voucher after booking • Minimum drinking age: 21 years old • Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew