My Guide Website?
South Maui: Sunset Cruise with 4-Course Dinner and Drinks46 Reviews
Take part in a unique experience on this sunset boat trip that includes a guaranteed private table for you and your party. Enjoy a delicious four-course meal as you gaze at the gorgeous Maui scenery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Savor the exotic ingredients of Hawaii in a 4-course meal
- Gaze at the gorgeous Maui sunset from the water
- Listen to Island-style music as you enjoy the view
- Cruise the waves on a stable ship with outdoor seating
- Enjoy your meal sitting at a private table with your group
DescriptionMake some unforgettable memories on this once-in-a-lifetime cruise experience, gazing at the colorful Maui sunset from the water while you enjoy a lovely meal at your private outdoor table on the deck, accompanied by your family or friends. All entrees are freshly grilled on board. Dinner includes appetizers, locally grown salad, a choice of entrées, dessert, and an array of drinks and cocktails. Island-style music and open sea views of Maui’s scenic coast add to the ambiance of this memorable experience. Have a peek at the delicious menu waiting for you on the cruise:-Appetizer -Salad: Greens and vegetable salad with mango-passion vinaigrette -Choice of grilled entrée: choose between the lemongrass-curry marinated shrimp with lilikoi butter sauce, the teriyaki boneless chicken breast with Big Island papaya salsa, the chimichurri flat iron steak with wild mushroom demi-glaze, or the grilled portobello mushroom marinated in chimichurri over Molokai purple sweet potato mash. -Dessert: triple chocolate chip brownies with fresh Kula strawberries, Maui coffee, and hot tea.
IncludesSunset cruise Captain and crew 4-course dinner Unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages Certified marine naturalists on board Free marine wildlife oversized postcard
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages are only available for guests aged 21+ with a valid ID Vegetarian options are available The dining experience is not wheelchair accessible
- Vessels are cashless for purchases. Only credit, debit or digital payment methods with a QR code will be accepted for on board purchases. Cash will graciously be accepted for gratuities only.