My Guide Website?
South Maui: Waterfall Tour w/ Kayak, Snorkel, and Hike16 Reviews
Enjoy a wonderful day in Maui hiking, snorkeling, and kayaking in the rainforest. Enjoy the ocean and the waterfalls of Maui while watching out for sea turtles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy kayaking in the ocean
- Hike through Maui's rainforest
- Snorkel in crystal clear water
- Swim in a natural waterfall and jump off cliffs
- Search for Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles
DescriptionStart your day in the Makena Landing Beach Park on the south side of Maui. Grab a kayak and paddle over the waves beneath the warm Hawaii sun. Dive in and take the plunge as you snorkel in crystal clear waters. Be sure to be on the lookout for Hawaii's famous Green Sea Turtles grazing at the bottom or floating at the surface. Head for the lush rainforest and cross through the scenic green landscape. Once you arrived at the waterfalls you can jump off the cliffs and then relax in the pools below.
IncludesKayak Snorkel Lunch and Snacks Guided Hike
- For parties of 10 or more, a gratuity of $300 will be collected before the trip Tours run in most weather conditions but may be altered if safety issues arise Running shoes or sports sandals are recommended Staff members are equipped to handle any situation that may arise. Guide certifications include advanced CPR and First Aid Training