My Guide Website?
West O'ahu: Dolphin Watching and Snorkeling Catamaran Cruise10 Reviews
Board a spacious 42-passenger catamaran boat and cruise the West Coast of O’ahu. Enjoy a dolphin-watching and snorkeling experience in the clear water, replete with wildlife and tropical island fish.
- Marvel at the diverse wildlife of west O'ahu, including dolphins and turtles
- Sit back on board and take in breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains
- Travel on a spacious 42-person catamaran and cruise the West Coast of O’ahu
- Travel in comfort and safety with a full crew who are certified as lifeguards
- See the dolphins and turtles of west O'ahu at home in their natural habitats
DescriptionExplore the beautiful clear blue waters of West O'ahu. Spot wild dolphins and snorkel through the ocean while admiring the diversity of wildlife in the area. See a variety of creatures such as turtles, tropical fish, seals, and sometimes manta rays. Board a spacious 42-passenger catamaran boat to cruise the West Coast of O’ahu and enjoy a relaxing experience of dolphin watching and snorkeling among O'ahu's wildlife. Travel on a double-hulled catamaran, relax while enjoying a comfortable and stable ride, and take in the breathtaking views of the ocean and the mountains. Look out for dolphins and snorkel in the clear waters of West O’ahu, and enjoy an experience with wild Hawaiian sea turtles and tropical island fishes. Have fun searching for O'ahu's wildlife while snorkeling, and see creatures like the Hawaiian monk seals. This dolphin watching and snorkeling tour is suitable for beginners and is a perfect choice even for families with small children.
IncludesShuttle service from/to designated major hotels in Waikiki and Ko Olina Snorkel, mask, fins, life-vests are provided but you may bring your own if you have them Special Hawaiian Lunch of Kalua pork and cabbage bowl with sweet potato, a drink, and water
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible Infants must sit on laps Only lunch, water, and drinks will be served, so please bring your own food as needed Bananas are prohibited on the boat due to Hawaiian superstitions that they bring bad luck You may not leave behind your personal belongings on the shuttle bus during the tour, so please only what is necessary and only bring on a boat There is no guarantee that you will see wild dolphins and other wildlife on the tour