My Guide Website?
Big Island: Small Group Waterfalls Adventure17 Reviews
Explore Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve & Garden, swim at Kulanipia private waterfalls, visit majestic Waipio Valley Lookout, and the stunning Akaka Falls on this full day of fun and exciting adventure
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit majestic Waipio Valley Lookout to capture lush cliffs drop into the ocean
- Explore Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve & Garden, a spectacular nature preserve
- Walk through a rainforest and discover the towering Akaka Falls
- Swim under the 120-feet tall Kulaniapia private waterfall surrounded by flora
- Traverse the scenic Saddle Road and marvel the Mauna Loa Volcano
DescriptionExplore Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve & Garden, swim at Kulanipia private waterfalls, visit majestic Waipio Valley Lookout, and the stunning Akaka Falls on the Hamakua Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii on this full day of fun and exciting adventure. Discover the island’s diverse natural beauty, including multiple waterfalls, lush rain forests, and rugged sea cliffs as your guide shares history and legends. The morning begins with a visit to the majestic Waipio Valley Lookout after passing through the famous Parker Ranch. Marvel at the stunning views of the rugged sea cliffs drop into the sparkling blue ocean and mile-long black sand beach. A drive along the scenic Hamakua Coast will greet you with a burst of energy as the splendid waterfalls await – capture the famous Akaka Falls while you hear the unrivaled power of water coursing down hundreds of feet. Continue to a garden nestled in the scenic Onomea Bay – Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve & Garden. Throughout this garden valley, nature trails meander through a true tropical rainforest, crossing bubbling streams, passing several beautiful waterfalls, and the exciting ocean vistas along the rugged Pacific Coast. This highly acclaimed garden allows you to take up-close shots of rare and exotic flora-over 2000 species of exotic tropical plants and orchids in a tranquil setting. In the afternoon, you will escape the crowd and get to swim under the 120 feet tall Kulaniapia private waterfall, Hawaii’s largest privately accessible waterfall, to cool down and relax when river conditions permit. The adventure ends with the return to Kona or Kohala Coast via a spectacular drive on Saddle Road, a highway nestled between the world’s tallest sea mountain Mauna Kea and the world’s most massive mountain Mauna Loa.
IncludesLunch Snacks Refreshing beverages Park admissions Entrance Fees
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel, water shoes, and wear comfortable summer clothing. Covered walking shoes are recommended. This tour involves easy hiking over a short distance. This tour is recommended for those ages 5 and up.