Big Island: Volcanoes, Waterfalls, & Coffee Farm Day-Trip23 Reviews
Discover Hawaii's diverse landscapes and 8 climate zones as you explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kona Coffee Farm, Waipio Valley Lookout, Akaka and Rainbow Waterfalls, and Punalu’u Black Sand Beach.
- Tour Hawaii’s biggest island highlighting its natural wonders. Experience the diverse range of ecosystems and climate zones of the island
- Walk through an ancient lava tube and take a tour of a historical Kona Coffee Farm
- Visit the most dramatic waterfalls and scenic valleys on the island, Akaka and Rainbow Falls, and Waipio Valley
- Explore active craters, steam vents, crater rim trail, and scenic lookouts of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Stop for photos to take in the lush scenery, and spot green sea turtles at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
DescriptionThe morning is filled with guided visits to some of the most majestic waterfalls on the Big Island. The views stop you in your tracks at the Waipio Valley lookout, where a dramatic backdrop of lush cliffs drops into the sparkling blue ocean. Continue riding along the Hamakua coast as more postcard-worthy views pass by your window before visiting Akaka Falls and the famous Rainbow Falls. Take a short walk through the rainforest for an up-close view and plenty of photo opportunities. In the afternoon, explore the wonders of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including steam vents, the Halema’uma’u and Kilauea Iki crater lookouts, and take a short hike along crater rim trail. From here, relax and take it all in at Punalu’u Beach, a great place to spot marine life from the black-sand shore. On the leisurely drive back around sunset, you’ll see views of South Point, the southernmost point of the United States, and Kealakekua Bay. Finally, enjoy a visit to Kona Coffee Farm. Stroll through the orchards with your guide and learn about the harvesting and milling process while sampling a warm cup of Kona-grown coffee.
IncludesLunch and drinks Snacks Park admissions Jackets Gratuities
- Not recommended for children under 4 years old. Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Note: depending on weather condition and sunset time, the tour may operate in reverse route
- For languages other than English, please contact the supplier before the tour to confirm availability
- Please allow up to 15 minutes after your scheduled time for pick up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability