My Guide Website?
From Oahu: Big Island Volcano Helicopter Adventure11 Reviews
Fly from the island of Oahu to Hilo on Hawaii Island for a day. Enjoy a sightseeing tour and lunch at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and soar over the volcanic landscapes of Hawaii’s active volcanoes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Explore the scenic and natural wonders of Hawaii Island
- Learn the legends and lore of Hawaii and the history of the islands
- Instagram worthy photo ops at each stop along the way
- Relax and enjoy yourself and let us do the work on your vacation
DescriptionExperience Hawaii Volcanoes National Park on an inter-island adventure from Oahu. Explore the Big Island via helicopter, discover the area around Hilo town with your driver-guide, and enjoy a picnic lunch. Meet at the Honolulu International Airport and fly from Oahu to Hilo on Hawaii Island. At Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, peer into the depths of Halema’uma’u Crater, which has doubled in size since the recent 2018 eruption that drastically altered the island’s landscape. Watch steam clouds form as groundwater seeps into hot volcanic rock at the famous Steam Vents. Drive down the scenic Chain of Craters Road. Enjoy an included take-out picnic lunch in the park to refresh and relax. Take a 45-minute helicopter tour over the areas with the most recent volcanic activity, weather permitting. See the largest rainforest in the United States and Kīlauea, one of the world's most active volcanoes, and recently erupted Mauna Loa.
IncludesRound-trip inter-island flight from Honolulu, Oahu to Hilo, Big Island, Hawaii 45-minute helicopter flight Hawaii Volcanoes National Park entry fee Tour of the Hilo town area Live commentary from driver-guide
- Passengers must clear TSA at Honolulu International Airport. Please bring a passport or valid ID
- Guests are advised to not bring large or heavy bags on the flight
- All passengers will be weighed during check-in at the heliport in compliance with FAA requirements to ensure the accurate aircraft weight and balance
- Passengers over 240 pounds will be allotted 2 seats and will be responsible for the additional cost of 50% for a second seat
- For best picture-taking and views during the helicopter flight, wear darker colors to reduce window reflection