My Guide Website?
Oahu: Coral Crater Zipline Tour6 Reviews
Have an exciting time with a zipline tour at Coral Crater Adventure Park. Feel the thrills of riding a zipline at speeds of almost 30 mph. Select between options of 3 or 6 rides.
- Feel the thrills of flying through the air on a zipline at speeds up to 30 mph
- Have an unforgettable and fun experience with friends, families, and loved ones
- Enjoy gliding on modern ziplines that provide the security needed for beginners
- Choose 3 or 6 exciting zipline rides ranging in heights between 300 to 900 feet
- Follow your guides and be at ease with a modern braking system to keep you safe
DescriptionFeel your adrenaline pump while flying through the air on a zipline experience at Coral Crater Adventure Park. Have a memorable time as you glide through the air and select to ride 3 or 6 times. Follow your guides as they lead you through 3 or 6 ziplines ranging from 300 to 900 feet. This tour is for those looking to experience a safe, thrilling, high-flying experience. The ziplines feature a modern braking system, which means that zipliners do not need to control their speed or stop themselves, allowing all ages and abilities to participate in this activity. Your expert guides will be with you throughout the adventure.
IncludesZipline tour Pickup in Waikiki (depending on option selected) Guide 3 or 6 zipline rides (depending on option selected) Safety gear and equipment
- Participants must weigh between 40 lbs - 275 lbs. All participants will be weighed in, and fully clothed, during the check-in process before each tour. Those unable to meet the requirement will not be permitted to zip and will not be offered a refund or rescheduled Children between 40 ‐ 60 lbs can still participate by zipping in tandem with a guide The minimum age for this activity is 6 years old Securable, close-toed shoes are required. Athletic shoes are recommended (a limited number of water shoes are available for purchase) Store any and all unneeded items in lockers provided during check-in All participants must sign a waiver