My Guide Website?
Historical Honolulu Bike Tour
Cycle along local landscapes with informative narration Infused with historical relevance. Taste Hawaii while breathing Paradise with this dynamic activity to quench your many vacation experiences.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a early morning ride through Oahu's multi cultural neighborhoods.
- Roll through nature and city bike paths on rolling and flat terrain.
- Breathe the island of Aloha while touring past present and future of Honolulu.
- Taste Hawaii with a Chinatown visit fresh Hawaiian fruit and Hawaiian Pork.
DescriptionWe meet at 7:00 am. Waikiki Banyan Tree, Bird Tree, Kuhio Beach / Hula Mound. Located across the street from the Hyatt Regency Towers. (Kalakaua Ave) Experience Honolulu with a 13.7 Mile bike ride through the streets of Honolulu. Lightweight comfortable 7-speed. City bikes - Water, Snacks, Sanitation, and Helmet provided. Glide along digesting the Island's history, present, and future with a 40-year resident tour guide. Visit Canoe Clubs, Obama's Firsts Job, The Rocks High School Elvis Presley's Last concert, Hawaii's first western home. Mission House, Kawaihou Church, King Kamehameha Statue, Iolani Palace grounds, Finality with Hawaii's State Capitol Building, then on to Chinatown for some local fruit and pork: As we roll back to Waikiki, we'll visit the Aloha Tower and Honolulu Harbor, (New Development) Kakaako Neighborhood, scattered with colorful murals. Then onto Kewalo Ocean activity harbor. before we get back to Honolulu we will cycle through Oahu's People's park ( Ala Moana Park) with a stop on 'Magic Island' for photos with Gilligans Island (1960's TV Show) opening scenes.
IncludesPremium speaker system to hear the tour guide clearly. Cold Water and Snacks are provided. Please wear covered shoes and comfortable clothing, Baseball hats may be worn under the helmets provided.
- This is a 13.7 mile / 22 km bike tour, Approx 4-4.5 hours in duration, We stop many times for photos and to visit historical locations. We take a break and have snacks and fruit in Chinatown before heading back to Waikiki. Ride through flat terrain.