My Guide Website?
Kauai: Napali Coast Sunset Sail with Dinner86 Reviews
Set sail along the majestic Napali Coast for an evening on the water. Relax as the sinking sun casts the cliffs of Napali in spectacular golden light. Enjoy dinner and glass of champagne, while experiencing the breathtaking views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Explore cliffs, valleys, waterfalls and secluded beaches along the Napali Coast
- Enjoy a locally-made dinner and delicious drinks during your tour
- Keep your eye out for manta rays, dolphins, turtles, seals and whales (in season)
- Take in the spectacular views on a Kauai-made sailing catamaran
- Experience true, trade-wind sailing (weather permitting)
DescriptionMarvel at the stunning beauty of the Napali Coast glowing in the afternoon sunlight during an unforgettable evening on the water. Hop onboard a modern, state-of-the-art, fully-equipped vessel for a ride along Kauai’s coastline. The 50’ catamaran features indoor and outdoor seating areas, restrooms, and unrestricted views of the coast. On your journey, the friendly and knowledgeable crew will share their knowledge of the coast and stories of the people who made this area their home. Watch the colors of the coastline change as the sun heads toward the horizon. Be on the lookout for marine life like manta rays, dolphins, turtles, seals and humpback whales (in season). A delicious selection of appetizers and a Hawaiian-style dinner are provided, along with island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, and mai-tais. Sip champagne at sunset before heading back to Port Allen to complete the evening. The tour operator is committed to responsible tourism by minimizing their impact on natural resources and preserving the natural beauty and unique history of Kauai. Certified as an Ocean Friendly Restaurant and member of the Hawaii Ecotourism Association, help the operator encourage others to travel lightly by taking the Holo Holo Pono Pledge.
Includes4.5-hour cruise Ocean-friendly certified sunscreen Dinner Sunset champagne toast Mai tais, beer, wine, juice, and soft drinks during the cruise
- This tour is not recommended for individuals with back problems or recent injuries, or those who suffer from severe motion sickness
- Expectant mothers are not permitted on this tour
- Children under 5 are not permitted on sightseeing tours
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions, so your captain may wait until check-in to determine the best route for the day
- Tips are not included in the price
- Mobility aids such as canes, walkers, crutches, wheelchairs, etc. are not allowed on board •Stainless Steel Souvenir Cups – sip sustainably and make a difference! (while supplies last)