My Guide Website?
Maui: Breathtaking Sunset Cocktail Cruise in Ka'anapali49 Reviews
Enjoy the thrill of sailing between the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai. On board a state of the art catamaran, sip on refreshing beverages while taking in breathtaking West Maui coastal views.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience an incredible Maui sunset
- Enjoy the thrill of sailing between the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai
- Experience breathtaking West Maui coastal views
- Sit back and relax with good food and beverages while watching the Maui sunset
DescriptionCome on board this state of the art catamaran and enjoy an evening cruise between the islands of Maui, Molokai and Lanai. What better way to end a day than on board Teralani’s Original Sunset Sail. The journey begins on Kaanapali Beach where the catamaran's helpful crew and experienced Captain take you out to see to enjoy Maui’s magical sunset. While on board you can relax and sip on refreshing beverages, surrounded by breathtaking West Maui coastal views. Enjoy delicious appetizers prepared for you by an experienced chef. A perfect way to end your day, or start your night, relaxing in comfort and embracing an incredible Maui sunset.
IncludesAppetizers Open bar
- From December 15 - April 14, this trip offers whale watching. During this whale watching season, the boat's sails are not put up, instead the motor is used
- You will have to wait in the water to get on the boat and will have to take off your shoes
- Infants 2 and under are free, but please mention at the time of booking
- Menu includes:Cheese platters with pita chips and sliced breads, homemade chips and salsa, vegetable crudités, antipasto platters (assorted salami, provolone, olives, pickled and marinated vegetables), Chipotle pineapple barbeque meatballs, and olive and parmesan focaccia bread
- Open bar includes: Wine, Champagne, and two ice-cold beers on tap, mai tais, vodka, gin, rum and mixers, sodas, tropical juices, lemonade, and water.
- Alcoholic beverages available to guests over 21 years old.
- All guests must have a valid picture ID.