My Guide Website?
Maui: Haleakala 5-Line Zipline Adventure72 Reviews
Enjoy 5 zip-line crossings and a swinging bridge through a towering forest in upcountry Maui. Admire the breathtaking scenery of this Hawaiian island.
- Get your adrenaline pumping on a zip-line adventure through Maui's forests
- Hike above the forest floor on a wooden-plank bridge on Haleakala's slopes
- Experience 5 thrilling ziplines and a swinging bridge in a eucalyptus forest
- Get outdoors and soar over 40 miles per hour over on the pendulum-style zipline
- Take in stunning views of the forest and coast as you zip around in nature
DescriptionHead to the slopes of Maui's famous Haleakala volcano and enjoy the perfect activity to include on any visit to beautiful upcountry Maui. Combine 5 picturesque zipline crossings and an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge through a towering forest. Learn about Hawaii's natural environment and Maui's long ranching history as you fly through the trees on this one-of-a-kind adventure. Feel the excitement as each zipline crossing gets longer and more exciting. Take in the stunning views as you fly through the air, gazing at the lush forest. The local partner is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture and wants you to experience the natural wonder of the Hawaiian Islands. Part of your booking's proceeds goes to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable non-profits.
Includes5 zip lines over slopes of Haleakala Guide Swinging bridge through the fragrant eucalyptus trees Safety equipment
- You must be at least 8 years old and weigh between 60 and 260 pounds for this tour
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted
- GoPro cameras can be rented on site