Maui: Haleakala 5-Line Zipline Adventure12 Reviews
Enjoy 5 thrilling zip-line crossings and an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge through a towering forest in upcountry Maui. Admire the breathtaking scenery of this Hawaiian island as you soar through the sky on a zip-line.
- Experience 5 thrilling zip-lines and a swinging bridge in a fragrant eucalyptus forest
- Soar over 40 miles per hour over on the incomparable pendulum-style zip-line
- Take in stunning views of the forest and coast as you zip around in nature
DescriptionHead to the slopes of Maui's world famous Haleakala volcano and enjoy the perfect activity to include on any visit to beautiful upcountry Maui. Combine 5 picturesque zip-line crossings and an Indiana Jones-style swinging bridge through a towering forest. Learn about Hawaii's environmental riches and Maui's long ranching history as you fly through the trees on this one-of-a-kind adventure. Feel the excitement as each zip-line crossing gets longer and more exciting. Take in the stunning views as you fly through the air, gazing at the lush forest. The local partner is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture, and wants as many people as possible to experience the natural wonder of the Hawaiian Islands. Part of your booking's proceeds go to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable nonprofits.
Includes5 zip lines over slopes of Haleakala Swinging bridge through the fragrant eucalyptus trees Safety equipment is provided GoPro gear, available for rental Gratuities, optional
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability