My Guide Website?
Maui: Sunrise Self-Guided Driving Tour2 Reviews
Catch a colorful sunrise atop the Haleakalā volcano and explore Maui's culture through a scenic drive. Enjoy an insightful audio tour that will bring you through picturesque towns and lush forests.
- Watch the vibrant sunrise from the top of Haleakalā, Maui’s largest volcano
- Drive through picturesque traditional towns and the Kula Botanical Garden
- Uncover the history of Hawaii’s ancient cowboys and the myths of the volcano
- Explore Maui’s dramatic ecosystems, from lush jungles to jagged volcanic plains
- Stop along the way to discover hiking trails or overlooks to snap amazing photos
DescriptionTravel across the island of Maui on an early morning driving tour you can enjoy at your own pace. Follow a GPS-enabled audio guide through quaint towns, the Makawao forest, and the Kula Botanical Garden. Take in the lush scenery and reach Haleakalā volcano to admire the sunrise from the summit. Download the app that will function as your personal guide and head out on your own vehicle to the town of Kahului. Head inland through the picturesque town of Pukalani and listen to an insightful introduction to Maui's historic cowboys, known as 'paniolos'. Learn about the island's rich culture as you become surrounded by the lush wilderness of the Makawao Forest Reserve, featuring some fantastic hiking and biking trails through the jungle. Pass a park full of friendly chickens before arriving at the Kula Botanical Garden. Pause your tour at any of these locations or head straight into Haleakalā National Park to catch the sunrise. Begin ascending the awe-inspiring volcano, rising over 29,000 feet from its base below the sea. Get acquainted with myths and legends about this natural landmark as you drive up. Find a couple of hiking trails with great mountaintop views, as well as two fantastic overlooks of the crater and surrounding landscape. Reach the Haleakalā Visitor Center and Red Hill, the highest point on the island. End your adventure with striking panoramic views from the top.
IncludesMission: Join us to explore the world and its stories. Let us start with this area. Discover at your own pace using a mobile app. Excellent value - buy only one app/car. It is not a “per person” bus ticket. Private tour in your/rental car: No group. Listen together from car speakers. An audio guide, map, and tour book - all in one app on your phone. A link to download the Action Tour Guide app. Password for your tours. Easy to use - auto-play based on your GPS location. Hands-free. Live Offline GPS map- works without a cell signal. Gives stop-by-stop directions. All-day support line: Call, Chat, or Email. Don’t miss a thing: Full itinerary, travel tips, and professionally narrated audio. Visit key & hidden points. Enrich your experience with historical images/videos/text. Start when there is less crowd, stop to take pictures, break for hikes, or go for lunch. Valid for life - Listen to it before, during, and after the tour. Use it on multiple days.
- This tour is a self-guided mobile app with a map, audio stories, and a guide.
- Buy only one tour for the car. No need to pay for each person.
- Connect your phone to the car speakers and enjoy listening together.
- The app offers a full itinerary, tips, professional audio stories, scripts, images, videos, deep dives, hidden gems, hikes, and offline directions.
- Flexible Schedule: Use it on any day and at any time- over multiple days.
- Use it on your next trip here. This tour never expires.
- Private tour in your car. No crowds. Start/break/hike/stop anytime.
- Go at your own pace.
- It auto starts based on you reaching the starting point GPS.
- All stories play based on your GPS location. Requires no buttons to press.
- Get HELP by calling, chatting, or emailing - all day long.