My Guide Website?
Oahu: Exclusive Private Romantic Flight1 Reviews
Surprise your significant other with a one-of-a-kind romantic Hawaiian experience that will sweep you off your feet in more ways than one. Take in magnificent views then touch down in a private valley for a private champagne toast and Waialua chocolates.
- Be mesmerized by the magnificence of Hawaii from a private helicopter flight
- See unparalleled views of the Waikiki skyline, Diamond Head Crater, and Hanauma Bay
- Land at a private valley for an unforgettable romantic moment
- Enjoy included Waialua chocolates, a champagne toast, and leis
DescriptionYour private helicopter ride begins over the island’s South Shore for a chance to see the familiar Waikiki skyline and Diamond Head from a bird’s eye view. Continue on to Hanauma Bay’s beautiful, sheltered waters, and the nearby cliffs and volcanic outcroppings. Rounding Makapu’u Point, follow the Windward Coast and its long stretches of white sand beaches and turquoise waters, leading to the three sharp peaks of Mt. Olomana, characteristic of its English translation, “divided hill.” Halfway through the flight, you’ll descend gracefully into a stunning valley on the Windward Coast. Your 15-minute stay inside this private and lush oasis includes Waialua chocolates, a champagne toast, leis — all the making of lifelong memories, far away from the crowds at tourist attractions. Gaze across the verdant field, surrounded on all sides by misty mountains, rising towards the blue sky. Hopping back into the helicopter, explore the forests and emerald cliffs of the awe-inspiring Ka’a’awa Valley, flying in close for a view of Oahu’s highest waterfall, Sacred Falls. The tour ends with a flyover of the Dole Pineapple Plantation and low-altitude views of Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. Propose in-flight or at the Ranch; your local partner will be sure to make it a total surprise so you get that “Yes!” you’re hoping for.
Includes45-minute private sightseeing excursion around Oahu 15-minute helicopter landing in a private valley Live guided tour commentary Straps and cases provided for cell phones at base Waialua chocolates Champagne toast Leis
- A strap is required for cameras and cell phones for doors-off tours If you are prone to motion sickness, please take the necessary precautions; consult a medical professional before taking any medication If you plan to scuba dive within 24 hours of the flight time, you may not take part No-shows and cancellations made within 48 hours of flight are subject to 100% charge; reservations up to 24-hours before the flight may be rescheduled at no charge; reservations under 24-hours before the flight may be extended a rescheduling fee of $50 per person on a case-by-case basis