My Guide Website?
Oahu: Mānoa Falls Trail Hiking Shuttle5 Reviews
Ride an air-conditioned vehicle to the gorgeous Mānoa Falls trail, deep in Mānoa Valley. Enjoy a self-guided hike through the beautiful jungle of Oahu.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Breathe in the fresh air of the lush Hawaiian jungle
- Leave the traffic of the city behind to connect with nature
- Enjoy round trip transportation from your hotel
- Admire the amazing views of Manoa Valley
- Guide yourself through the trail and visit a gorgeous waterfall
DescriptionWe will take you to the nearest hiking trail entrance in Hawaii. [highlight] *Save time to hiking *Save to your energy *We pay parking fee to go closest entrance *Best agent Hawaii *Easy drop off and easy pick up Enjoy a secure ride to the start of the beautiful Manoa Falls trail and back to your hotel by booking this daily shuttle service. Explore this famous natural attraction on your own, or in the company of your friends, as you guide yourself through the evergreen jungle. Journey into this leisure trekking course, popular among locals and visitors. The Manoa Falls trail is an easily accessible path located within Manoa Valley, just 20 minutes away from Waikiki. The trail is a 1.6-mile roundtrip and the hike takes 1 to 2 hours depending on your personal walking speed and how muddy the path is. Encounter enormous prehistoric ferns, native Hawaiian species, and the snaking roots of the giant banyan trees. Reach the 100-foot Manoa Falls and enjoy the cool and refreshing water. Thanks to a recent upgrade, the trail is now wider and easy to walk on. Take your time to discover this tropical paradise before heading back to the shuttle to ride back to Waikiki.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Round trip shuttle Air-conditioned vehicle Driver Tip
- The trail is gentle and there are no steep portions, so even beginners can enjoy the hike.