Oahu: Pearl Harbor Heroes Full-Day Tour3 Reviews
Relive the days of Pearl Harbor on Hawaii on a 9.5-hour tour that provides a powerful experience of the battle for the Pacific during World War II. Stand in the footsteps of war heroes like General MacArthur at sites such as the USS Missouri.
- Relive the attack on Pearl Harbor and the battle for the Pacific
- Go to the Arizona Memorial, built atop the remains of the sunken USS Arizona
- Learn how the US Navy has adapted for modern warfare at Ford Island naval base
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri
- See artifacts of war from the attack on Pearl Harbor
DescriptionExperience the authentic history of Pearl Harbor as you retrace the footsteps of the brave soldiers of World War II on a full-day tour of Oahu. Following a pick-up from your hotel (available from most Waikiki hotels), relive the days of the conflict that altered the path of world history, from the attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the surrender aboard the USS Missouri. See artifacts of war from the attack on Pearl Harbor, and climb aboard a Navy vessel to visit the Arizona Memorial, a lasting tribute to over 1,000 sailors killed in the 1941 attack, built above the sunken remains of the USS Arizona. Continue to the legendary USS Bowfin submarine, and learn about its pivotal role in the battle for the Pacific. Next, go to the all-new Pacific Aviation Museum, where a guided tour will take you back in time to witness some of the best pilots of a bygone age. Finally, discover how the US Navy has changed at the naval base on Ford Island.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off (available from most Waikiki hotels) Driver/guide Navy operated boat tour to the USS Arizona Memorial and USS Valor Audio tour of USS Bowfin Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Guided Tour of USS Missouri Battleship Gratuities Food and beverages
- • Shirts and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed • The US Department of the Interior has declared a 'no bags' policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items of clothing. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus • US citizens must have a government-issued photo ID, while international visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY