My Guide Website?
Oahu: Polynesian Cultural Center Island Villages Ticket6 Reviews
Explore six different Polynesian island nations and their cultures at the Polynesian Cultural Center. Get hula lessons and learn how to fish. Paddle a canoe and taste island foods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore 6 unique island villages showcasing Polynesian culture
- Learn about Hawaii, Aotearoa (New Zealand), Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, and Samoa
- Find out how to hula and sample traditional food
- Watch the Haka dance, paddle a canoe, and get a temporary tattoo
- Try your hand at fishing, spear throwing, fire starting, and more
DescriptionGet up close and personal to the six islands of Polynesia with admission to Polynesian Cultural Center's Island Villages. Go at your own pace as you explore the beauty and uniqueness of the Hawaiian Islands, Aotearoa (New Zealand), Fiji, Tahiti, Tonga, and Samoa. Play games and learn ancient dances with the ambassadors at the Hawaii village. Enjoy a taste of traditional Hawaiian food, and try your hand at fishing. Learn about Maori tattoos and their symbolism at the Aotearoa Village. Give the ancient game of poi balls a whirl and watch the Haka warrior dance. Feel the rhythm and power at the Fijian Village with music and dance. Learn the art of making coconut oil, get a temporary tattoo, and enter the home of a chief. Crack open a coconut picked fresh before your eyes at the most popular village — Samoa. Find out how to start a fire the old-fashioned way, weave a fish, cook island food, and take in the traditional architecture. Try fishing with a pole at the Tahitian village. Learn a romantic dance, and practice spear throwing. Hear the history of pearl farms, tattoos, and Tahitian royalty. Discover how to dance without standing at the Tonga Village. Enjoy a rousing performance and a paddle on an outrigger canoe. Test your skills with Tongan games, and feel what it's like to be a queen.
IncludesAdmission to Island Villages at the Polynesian Cultural Center Transportation (if option selected)
- This ticket is for admission to the Island Villages and not the luaus or shows; luaus require a separate ticket Cultural presentation times (approximate): Island of Hawaii: 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM, 5 PM Island of Aotearoa: 1:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM Island of Fiji: 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM Island of Samoa: 1 PM, 2 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM, 4:30 PM Island of Tahiti: 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3 PM, 4 PM Island of Tonga: 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5 PM
Easy cancellationThis activity is non-refundable
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom$76.26Book Now!