My Guide Website?
Olowalu: Guided Tour Over Reefs in Transparent Kayak3 Reviews
Paddle over ancient reefs in a clear kayak that magnifies schools of fish and colorful marine life that pass beneath your kayak on this guided tour from Olowalu. Enjoy refreshments along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the beauty of the reef without being in the water with a clear kayak
- Launch from a private site that is crowd free and far from the beaten path
- Admire unobstructed views of Maui and 5 neighboring islands from the water
- Keep your energy up with locally grown fruits, fresh-baked goods, and granola
- Take an eco-friendly reef tour that focuses on sustainability and cutting waste
DescriptionGaze beneath the waves on this transparent kayaking tour from Olowalu. Look for sea turtles and manta rays as you paddle over the reef. Savor local baked goods, a banana, granola, and fresh pineapple. Protect yourself with the provided reef safe sunscreen on this eco-friendly adventure. Meet your guides and fuel up with some local baked goods. Get fitted with a rash guard, life vest, dry bag, sports bottle, and paddle. Set-off on your kayaking trip to the reef. Watch the bustling reef as your CPR certified guide gets to know you and your family. Hear about the ocean and sea life and find out about the region's facinating history and culture. Pickup any floating trash you see along the way to keep the reef sparkling and pristine. Feel safe knowing sites are patrolled by shoreline safety drones. Come across wildlife like dolphins in the Olowalu reef's 500-year-old ecosystem which is home to a Manta ray cleaning station which can sometimes be seen. Bring the kids along who can play with the onboard water guns. Eat locally grown apple bananas and granola while out on the water. Cut down on plastic waste by using the reusable sport bottles with the reverse osmosis water that can be refilled at the site. Refuel with freshly cut locally grown pineapple once you return to the meeting point or purchase some Li Hing Mui (salty dried Chinese plum). Buy photos and videos of your trip during the wrap up.
IncludesClear kayak/paddles Guide Long sleeved rash guard and life vest Sports bottle for water Drybag Drone Surveillance for safety Baked goods, banana, granola, and pineapple Reef safe sunscreen
- •This activity provider is fully licensed and legal through the state and insured •The mandatory sticker from the state is on the nose of every kayak •$10.00 from every seat is donated to UHMC