Waikiki Beach: 1-Hour Surf Lesson for 2 People3 Reviews
Learn how to surf together with your partner or friend on the waves of Hawaii's Waikiki Beach.
- Surf the waves of Hawaii's most famous beach
- Benefit from the knowledge of a professional surfer
- Ride up to 12 waves
- Watch your experience back on video after the lesson
DescriptionWhether you’re a complete beginner or looking to perfect your existing skills, experience the thrill of catching a wave on your trip to Hawaii. In the company of a professional big-wave surfer, enjoy a 1-hour semi-private surfing lesson on the world-famous Waikiki Beach and benefit from the instructor's undivided attention on you and your partner. Waikiki's slow-breaking waves make it the perfect spot to learn how to surf and you are guaranteed to stand up by the end of your lesson. Kick off your lesson on the sandy shoreline where you’ll learn all the basics, as well as special techniques, so you can stand up on your board. After a few demonstrations, head into the water and let the fun begin. In the warm tropical waters, put your newfound skills to the test in the company of your instructor who will target areas to help enhance your technique and progress.
IncludesSurfboard Leash Instructor Video download fee
- No surfing experience is necessary for this activity
- The video length of your lesson depends on weather conditions and other factors
- You will ride between 5 and 12 waves during the lesson
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY