Kayak Kauai - Hawaii
Are you a business owner in Hawaii?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Hawaii.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Kayak Kauai
Kayak Kauai is your one-stop-shop for any Kauai outdoor needs with all day rentals of surfboards, stand up paddle boards, kayaks and canoes, and hiking/camping gear. Kayak Kauai offers a multitude of guided activities from kayaking adventures to hiking tours to surf lessons. The friendly staff at Kayak Kauai have toured the island many times over and provide knowledgeable and passionate guides.
Kayak Kauai Surfing & SUP lessons
Daily lessons for surfing and stand-up paddle boarding are offered in small groups of no more than four students to one instructor. Not only will you stand up in your first lesson, but you will learn to read the waves, the first step in surfing solo. Check in at the Hanalei shop, includes transport to the surf spot. Plus, rent surfboards for the rest of the day at a discounted price!
Kayak Kauai Guided Tours
- River Combo Tours - The 3 hour Hanalei Blue Lagoon tour includes tandem kayaks and sightseeing along the Hanalei river. Refreshments included. Relaxing tour for all ages, families welcome. The 5 hour Wailua Secret Falls tour includes kayaking along the Wailua river with views of the Wailua Waterfall and surrounding jungle plus hiking along the river bed. Includes deli lunch and refreshments. Family friendly tour. Morning and afternoon tours available.
- Sea Kayak Tour - A guided kayaking tour along the impressive Na Pali coast (summer only) or Poipu (winter whale watching). Recommended for those in good physical shape who are comfortable in the water.
- Hiking Tours The most beautiful (and secluded) locations in Kauai can only be reached by foot. Whether you want an easy hike through Botanical gardens, want to wander along dormant volcanic ridges, or dare to brave the rugged Napali Coast, the crew at Kayak Kauai can help you choose which hike is right for you. All hiking tours include transport from nearest Kayak Kauai location, rain gear, day packs, lunch and refreshments. Hotel pickup can be arranged for south and east hotel locations.
Kayak Kauai Rentals
- Water Rentals - Choose from a selection of surfboards, stand-up paddle boards, snorkel gear or a single wave ski. Single and double kayaks, multi-person canoes, and paddle gear (life vest, dry bag, back rest). Beach gear includes coolers & chairs.
- Bike Rentals - Includes helmet, car rack, and bike lock with all bike rentals. Kayak Kauai can even drop off the bikes at designated locations.
- Hiking & Camping Gear - Includes day packs, hiking backpacks, sleeping bag & pad, cooking stove, and 2 person tents. Luggage storage and vehicle parking is also offered. Kayak Kauai provides a shuttle service for Na Pali Coast hikers!
Kayak Kauai has a second location in Kapaa, near the Wailua River.
You may also like
Waikiki: BYOB Friday Night Fireworks Cruise
Be dazzled by the city lights and enjoy picturesque views of Waikiki as you take a relaxing 2-hour cruise along the coastline. Enjoy the best seat in the house for an exciting firework display with incredible lights, snacks, and refreshments.From $80.78
Oahu: Wreck & Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers
Embark on an underwater scuba dive fit for adventurous certified divers. Explore fascinating sunken wrecks filled with history and marine life before getting up close to Oahu’s favorite vibrant reef sites guided by your experienced instructor.From $171.26
Waikiki: Oahu Discovery Scuba Diving for Beginners
Venture out into the deep blue waters off the coast of Oahu for a magical scuba dive experience for beginners. Explore Hawaii's tropical reefs and the amazing creatures that inhabit them alongside an experienced instructor.From $171.26
Oahu Night Dive: Adventure for Certified Divers
Depart from shore just before sunset and take a fascinating twilight dive led by a PADI Divemaster through 2 locations. See which creatures appear when the lights go out and experience a whole new perspective on Honolulu’s favorite dive sites at night.From $171.26
Oahu: Shallow Reef Scuba Dive for Certified Divers
Scuba dive through clear blue Hawaiian waters on a leisurely tour of 2 of Honolulu's favorite reef sites led by an experienced Divemaster. Experience unique seascapes and up-close encounters with vibrant marine life as you cruise by reef formations.From $171.26
Big Island: Voyagers of the Pacific Luau with Buffet
Transport yourself to ancient Polynesia and experience Hawaiian culture in an enchanting oceanfront setting on Kailua Bay. Delight in an island-inspired buffet complete wFrom $82.20
Valley Isle ExcursionsKahului, Maui
Valley Isle Excursions offers tourists to tour Hana in style where you can see breathtaking sights including Maui's famous tropical rainforests................
Makena StablesWailea, Maui
Makena Stables offers horseback riding tours that provide spectacular views of Haleakala, the lava fields, and the neighboring islands. Trail rides include a morning tour
Malaekahana BayAll-Oahu, Oahu
This small but beautiful bay is considered a hidden gem since most people do not come here or are unaware it is accessible................
Oahu: The North Shore Photo Tour off the Beaten Path
Experience the North Shore of Oahu on this one of a kind adventure of beaches, waves, turtles, surfers, waterfalls, and botanical gardens. You owe it to yourself to see t4 ReviewsFrom $128.95