My Guide Website?
Big Island: 3 Hour Waikoloa Snorkeling & Sailing Adventure28 Reviews
The iconic Spirit of Aloha catamaran provides the ultimate in sailing comfort and snorkeling fun. Choose from morning or afternoon snorkel sail excursions, where you can see dolphins, sea turtles and other marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on an adventure to see some of Hawaii's most beautiful marine life
- Take in the pristine beauty of the Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline
- Snorkel in the warm Hawaiian waters
DescriptionThe iconic Spirit of Aloha provides the ultimate in sailing comfort and snorkeling fun. Choose from morning or afternoon excursions, where you are likely to see dolphins, sea turtles and other marine life unique to the warm waters of Hawaii. Explore parts of the Big Island Kona coast on the Waikoloa and Kohala-Kona coastline aboard a 54-foot sailing catamaran. Dolphins, green sea turtles and seasonal whales are some of the creatures that can be seen. Board from Anaehoomalu Bay to snorkel, sail, enjoy and relax. The custom-designed sunset-orange and maile lei sail is a stunning contrast to the azure Pacific as it sails along the blue Pacific ocean. Itineraries include morning and afternoon snorkel sails, and sunset cruises. The beautiful 53-foot (16-m), custom-built catamaran offers a smooth, comfortable, and relaxing ride. There is onboard bar, plenty of shade, 2 restrooms, ample seating both indoors and outside, fresh-water shower rinse, and a sound system. Lifeguard-certified, in-water guides are there for your service and comfort. During whale season December through April, majestic humpbacks are likely to be spotted. Snacks and beverages served aboard.
IncludesIn-water assistance available Dry Snacks and beverages served aboard Unlimited non-alcohol beverages 2 bar drink tickets per adult that can be used for $1 beer or $2 wine
- When boarding at Anaehoomalu Bay, there is a beach-loading process with transfer from a tender-boat, with barefoot entry that takes a few steps into the seawater from the beach. Come in your swimsuit and any outerwear that can come in contact with water.
- Snorkelling gear is not included in the ticket price
- New snorkeling gear is not available. Buy or bring your snorkel and mask or sanitized re-usable sets are available as a backup as of 7/1/21
- You will get unlimited non-alcoholic beverages and 2 bar drink tickets per adult that can be used for $1 beer or $2 wine
- Tips are not included in the price