My Guide Website?
Big Island: Snorkel with Manta Rays - Manta Guarantee51 Reviews
Snorkel with Manta Rays at the world famous Manta Ray Village. The Travel Channel says, this is one of the top ten things to do in your lifetime.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience snorkeling with these gentle majestic manta rays
- Float above the manta rays as they dance under you feeding on microscopic plankton
- Enjoy this unique experience on the Big Island
DescriptionAs you arrive at Keauhou Bay you will be fitted for wetsuits and then board a 45 ft spacious sailing trimaran. As the sun sets you will coast to the World Famous Manta Ray Village. A quick boat ride and you will arrive at the site where expert tour guides will provide you with a knowledgeable and professional briefing as they prepare you to enter the water. After the briefing the crew will guide you onto a state of the art manta floatation devise. Here you will float above the manta rays as they dance below you feeding on microscopic plankton. The plankton rises from the bottom of the ocean at night and is attracted to the light source attached to the manta float. As your incredible snorkel experience with these gentle rays comes to an end, your crew will guide you back onboard where snacks and hot cocoa await. Snorkel time is approximately 45 minutes.
IncludesSnorkel gear Masks Snorkels Prescription masks Wetsuits Manta Float floatation device Light snacks Beverages Hot cocoa
- Wear your bathing suit attire when you arrive for your tour so you may be fitted into a wetsuit
- It is a shoeless boat - please wear shoes that are easily removed
- Bring a towel and light sweater for after the tour