My Guide Website?
Big Island: South Kona Snorkeling and Coastline Exploration71 Reviews
Join a remarkable snorkeling tour onboard a rigid-hull inflatable with a canopy for shade. Discover 3 snorkeling sites and enjoy the beautiful coast and its array of sea caves and marine life.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Oahu Ultimate Grand Circle Island Tour
- Oahu: Full-Day Island Highlights Tour with Transfer
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- Maui: Road to Hana Helicopter & Waterfall Tour with Landing
- From Waikiki: Best of Oahu Photography Tour with Pickup
- Snorkel in pristine Big Island waters and discover 3 unique reef sites
- Encounter a diverse array of marine life in their natural habitat
- Explore sea caves and lava tubes
- Jet through crystal clear waters on a rigid-hulled inflatable vessel with shade cover to remote locations
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and lunch
DescriptionPrepare for a thrilling day exploring 3 unique snorkeling locations in South Kona with time to take a break from swimming for lunch with breathtaking views. Begin your snorkeling adventure by heading to the turquoise waters and vibrant reef of the 315-acre marine sanctuary of Kealakekua Bay, with your crew members highlighting interesting sights along the way. Once there, experience a vibrant reef filled with coral and schools of tropical fish. On occasion, even catch glimpses of spinner dolphins swimming nearby. After snorkeling, savor a gourmet deli lunch in the shade of the canopy with the monument to Captain Cook as a backdrop and the cliffs of the bay soaring above you. Next, jet off to a new location with visually spectacular snorkeling opportunities and cultural significance, Pu’uhonua O Honaunau, the “Place of Refuge.” Beautiful Honaunau Bay is fronted by large, smooth, and lava rock flats and fascinating gardens of coral. For your third snorkeling stop, let your expert captain transport you a location that even island locals have yet to see. At this remote location, snorkel at a remote black sand beach, marvel at a stone arch, or maybe admire a spectacular lava rock formation created thousands of years ago. Explore sea caves and lava tubes in a safe, exciting, and maneuverable vessel designed to get you up close and personal with the coast. Rest assured that the local operator is proudly part of the Hawaii Ecotourism Association and seeks to create a culture protecting and promoting healthy oceans through many sustainability efforts.
Includes5-hour sightseeing and snorkeling tour Snacks and lunch Water and juice Snorkeling gear and flotation devices
- Guests with back injuries and women that are pregnant are unable to take this tour
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour