My Guide Website?
From Kona: Big Island Underwater Submarine Adventure45 Reviews
Explore the crystal blue waters of Kona on the Big Island in this submarine adventure. Take a dive and marvel at coral reefs and marine life from a submarine once featured in National Geographic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dive into an underwater world inside a submarine
- Marvel at Hawaii's gorgeous aquatic life
- Explore the world beneath the surface including coral, fish, and more
DescriptionTake the ride of a lifetime beneath the waves in this adventure aboard a comfortable submarine. Explore a 25-acre magical world of marine life and colorful coral reefs. Get up close and personal with some of Hawaii's most exotic inhabitants. Descend more than 100 feet and see the sights from a fish-eye view. Board the famous submarine via a special ladder and get ready for a journey to the center of Hawaiian sea life. Marvel at the flora and fauna in their natural habitat. Enjoy free public parking in downtown Kona or at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel for a discounted rate for 4 hours. The excursion is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, weather permitting. Actual underwater time is 45 minutes.
IncludesKona Atlantis submarine ride
- This submarine ride follows all Hawaii government health and safety guidelines related to Covid-19.
- Please review the latest government mandates prior to boarding or call Kona reservations office for details.
- All riders must be 36 inches or taller to ride
- All riders must be ticketed