Kauai: Napali Sunset Dinner Cruise2 Reviews
Watch the colors of the coastline change as you glide along the Napali Coast, the jewel of Hawaii. Tour along cascading waterfalls, sea caves, secluded beaches, and towering cliffs, during sunset while you enjoy a delicious dinner and drinks.
- Sightsee along the Napali Coast, viewing cliffs, valleys, waterfalls, caves and secluded beaches
- Keep your eye out for manta rays, dolphins, turtles, seals, and whales (in season)
- Learn about the local history and legends of the area
- Enjoy a Hawaiian-style dinner and delicious drinks served on board
- Cheers with a champagne toast at sunset
DescriptionDiscover how there’s nothing like a Kauai sunset and no place better to see it than on the water. Adventure along Kauai’s shores as you sightsee along the Napali Coast. Experience dinner on the water, and toast to another beautiful sunset. The natural beauty along the Napali Coast is every photographer’s dream, so keep your camera close throughout this breathtaking tour. The timing will be ideal to catch the golden afternoon sunlight against the dramatic cliffs and valleys of Napali. Start the tour by climbing aboard a 65-foot state-of-the-art catamaran that was built on Kauai especially for Kauai’s unique waters. Embark on your cruise along the Napali Coast passing by sea caves, going under waterfalls and getting up-close and personal with the coastline (weather permitting). Along the way, look out for glimpses of marine wildlife in their natural habitat. Onboard, sample a hot Hawaiian-style dinner of flavorful, Kauai-inspired cuisine. Indulge with Mai Tai's or island juices, soft drinks, beer, and wine. Capture epic photos and memories with iconic backdrops like the cathedral cliffs of Kalalau Valley. As the sun begins to sink into the ocean, you will have the best seat in the house as you watch the colors of the coastline glimmer along the cliffs. Enjoy a champagne toast as the sun sets - the perfect way to end another beautiful day in paradise. The local operator's mission statement is to be the best boat tour company on the island, which includes a commitment to preserving and protecting our natural environment. The operator is proud of their environmental stewardship, participating in Surfriders Net Patrol and Ocean Friendly Restaurant program.
Includes3.5-hour sunset cruise Dinner Mai tais, beer, wine, juice, and soft drinks Sunset champagne toast Gratuities
- All tour routes are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so the expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day
- This tour is not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- Expectant mothers and individuals with pacemakers or defibrillators are not permitted on this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY