My Guide Website?
Maui: Group Surf Lesson
Feel like a local Hawaiian and learn to surf in a group on Maui. Ride the Pacific Ocean's waves and feel the salty water on your skin as you paddle. Best of all, learn a new skill while on vacation.
- Taste the salty ocean's water as you paddle
- Learn to surf with friends or family on Maui
- Experience the fun feeling of catching a wave
- Surf at the iconic Ka'anapali Beach on Maui
- Feel safe with your instructor always at hand
DescriptionLearn the classic Hawaiian sport of surfing in one group lesson during your time on Maui. Catch your first waves, paddle out into the Pacific Ocean's blue waters, and hang loose as you learn a new skill and sport. Meet your instructor and head straight to the beach for your ocean safety briefing and surf instructions. Then, grab your board, walk down the sandy beach, and paddle out to the ocean with your instructor nearby. Benefit from a small group class, where each instructor only has a maximum of four students to keep an eye on. That way, you know you're always having the personal attention and safety you need to enjoy your time surfing. After your lesson, head back to the beach and feel like a local knowing you just surfed in Hawai'i.
IncludesSurf lesson Instructor Protective rashguard Reef booties Surf board with leash
- Come wearing your swimwear
- Lessons are subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to weather conditions as safety is our number one priority. If we are forced to cancel and we are unable to accommodate a rescheduled time a full refund will be issued
- These lessons are for those 13 years or older who feel comfortable with their ocean swimming abilities
- Group size will vary between each class