My Guide Website?
Maui: Haleakala National Park Sunrise Tour165 Reviews
Have a lifetime experience watching the sunrise over Haleakalā National Park. Relax with hotel pickup, learn about the history and culture of Haleakalā, and savor a delicious breakfast.
- Take in outstanding views as the sun rises over Haleakalā National Park
- Enjoy learning the history of Haleakalā National Park from your tour guide
- Travel in comfort with Maui’s newest fleet of guided tour vehicles
- Eat a delicious breakfast as the day starts in the valley below
- Learn about the preservation of Hawaii's forest from an eco-certified guide
DescriptionTravel to the 10,023-foot summit of Haleakalā National Park to view Maui’s amazing sunrise on a guided day trip. Experience a sunrise like no other as the vastness of Haleakalā National Park awakens with views opening in all directions and the sun casting amazing hues of light into the crater floor. Be transported in comfort with Maui’s newest fleet of guided tour vehicles with large viewing windows, comfortable seating, and climate-controlled interiors. Enjoy a guided narrative including the history of Haleakalā National Park, flora, fauna, and cultural significance of the area. Stay warm at the summit as you enjoy the complimentary use of warm jackets and gloves while you take in the stunning surroundings. After your Haleakalā sunrise experience, enjoy a stop at the historic Kula Lodge for more amazing valley views and a delicious lodge breakfast experience. Choose from vegetarian, gluten-free, and light options as you watch the day begin in the valley below. The tour is committed to the preservation of Hawaii's landscape and culture. Part of your booking's proceeds goes to the '1% For The Planet' campaign where 1% of annual company revenue goes back to local environmental and charitable nonprofits.
IncludesHotel/condo pick-up and drop off Fully guided tour into Haleakala National Park to view Sunrise Breakfast at historic Kula Lodge Warm summit jacket upon request National Park tour app available for download
- It is mandatory for you to email the local operator's reservation team at least 72 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your pick-up time and location
- Dress in layers, the summit of Haleakalā is over 10,000 feet above sea level with temperatures dropping to near or below freezing in the early morning, dress in warm clothing, and wear shoes and socks
- The pick-up time ranges throughout the year are as follows: January- February 2:50 AM- 3:20 AM; March 2:20 AM-2:50 AM; April-September 1:50 AM-2:20 AM; October-November 2:20 AM-2:50 AM; December 2:50 AM-3:20 AM
- Tours operate rain or shine. If the tour is canceled you will be contacted to reschedule
- ADA-accessible tour vehicles are available, please advise at the time of booking
- Please bring a child safety seat for children under 4 years of age