Oahu Night Dive: Adventure for Certified Divers1 Reviews
Depart from shore just before sunset and take a fascinating twilight dive led by a PADI Divemaster through 2 locations. See which creatures appear when the lights go out and experience a whole new perspective on Honolulu’s favorite dive sites at night.
- Explore two of Oahu's famous dive sites at night for a thrilling underwater adventure
- Get up close to marine life including sharks, turtles, eels, rays, Hawaiian endemic fish and dolphins
- Enjoy premier gear rental including 2 tanks, dive lights, wetsuit, weights, fins, and BCD
DescriptionAs the sun dips below the horizon and the beautiful colors of dusk begin to fade away, you will embark on a nighttime adventure to two dive locations off Oahu's south shore. Ride in comfort and style on a fully equipped charter with both a sun deck and shaded deck, plenty of space to move around, and a restroom on board. As a certified diver, you will get to experience Hawaii’s unique seascape during an evening excursion outfitted with premier gear and all necessary equipment. For your first dive, dive at twilight on one of Hawaii’s famous dive sites with a PADI certified guide. Explore reefs in transition as some marine life are off to rest and nocturnal species come out to play. You are likely to encounter sharks, turtles, eels, rays, octopus, starfish, crabs, Hawaiian endemic fish, dolphins, and other marine life. Enjoy snacks and refreshments during a relaxing surface interval at sunset. Then, embark on your second guided tour of oceanic nightlife on the south shore of Oahu, and marvel at the different creatures that come out in the dark. Outfitted with complimentary dive lights, you will experience Hawaii’s unique seascape underwater in great detail. Alongside your knowledgable instructor, plunge into complete darkness and experience the ocean like never before!
Includes3-hour PADI Certified guided experience Premier gear rental Snacks & refreshments Gratuities Parking
- You must be a certified diver and be able to present proof of your certification at the boat
- You must be able to swim and be in good health
- You must not fly within 24 hours after diving
- You will recieve a confirmation email from the local partner upon booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability