My Guide Website?
Shore Discover Scuba Diving Experience
Learn how to scuba dive without a certificate with a four-hour introductory course. Spend one hour in an indoor heated pool learning how to breathe underwater. Pass the pool course and dive into the open ocean.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Get an introduction to scuba diving with no certification required
- Explore the pristine crystal clear waters of Hilo
- Experience abundant marine life and giant sea turtles
DescriptionTry scuba diving with professionally trained scuba instructors. Learn the basics of this underwater activity with a comprehensive introductory course on this fantastic outing in Hilo. Begin with a 45-minute classroom instruction from your professional teacher. Take part in 45-minutes of pool skills that will provide you with a useful simulation, similar to the real thing. Next, head out on your first open water ocean dive. Discover the beautiful underwater world and enjoy 45-minutes of open water diving (ocean dive) for an approximate total of 4-hours.
Includes4-hour introductory scuba experience Water Juice Local snacks Certified scuba instructor Transportation to/from the dive site
- • Customers will receive a full refund in the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. No-shows will be charged the full price. Late arrivals may be charged a late arrival fee • No refunds will be issued if the guest does not pass the pool course, or if they change their mind about going into the ocean.
- Divers must complete and submit PADI/NAUI mandatory medical questionnaire 72-hours prior to the excursion • Divers must be able to carry 50lbs of equipment on your back unassisted • Must be able to swim unassisted in the open ocean
- A release of liability must be signed by all participants before taking this tour.
- Guests must successfully pass the classroom and confined portions of the activity in order to proceed to the ocean dive component
- Guests must pass a medical questionnaire with no medical issues and the pool training order to dive in the ocean.