My Guide Website?
From Lihue: Experience Kauai on a Panoramic Helicopter Tour210 Reviews
Witness Kauai from above on a panoramic helicopter flight covering over 100 miles of breathtaking scenery. Marvel at the iconic Manawaiopuna Falls from Jurassic Park and make a stop at Olokele Canyon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a sightseeing adventure across the skies of Hawaii's most scenic island
- Gaze at the iconic Manawaiopuna Falls that featured in the 1993 Jurassic Park
- Travel in security and comfort aboard a modern state-of-the-art helicopter
- Admire the rare and endangered plants found in the stunning Olokele Canyon
- Take in the dramatic views of the rugged red cliffs that line the Na Pali Coast
- See parts of the island inaccessible by car for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
DescriptionSoar above the Garden Isle and soak up the dramatic views across Kauai's lush landscapes on a sightseeing helicopter flight taking off from Lihue. Enjoy panoramic views of Manawaiopuna Falls, Olokele Canyon, Waimea Canyon, and the Na Pali Coast. Climb aboard a modern helicopter and set off for a panoramic flight above the sprawling jungles, red canyons, choppy seas, and breathtaking landscapes of Kauai, the oldest island in the Hawaiian Islands archipelago. Marvel at Manawaiopuna Falls, also known as Jurrasic Park Falls, thanks to its feature in the hit 1993 Steven Spielberg film. This privately owned location is only accessible by helicopter, making it part of the 80% of Kauai that isn’t accessible by car. Land in Olokele Canyon, home to rare and endangered plant life. Once forbidden, enjoy an exclusive opportunity to explore this paradise valley. Set off once again and glide above Waimea Canyon with its characteristic crimson and emerald-jagged cliffs. Before heading back to the starting point of the trip, take in the views of the world-famous Na Pali Coast. Marvel at rugged cliffs towering above the glittering sea, making for one of Hawaii's most famous destinations.
IncludesHelicopter tour Pilot
- Due to the weight balance and safety of flights, any individual guest weighing 250 pounds or more will be required to purchase an additional seat
- Any 2 guests who individually do not exceed 250 pounds but together weigh 420 pounds or more must purchase an additional seat
- Passengers unable to sit upright will not be permitted