Best Water Activities in Hanalei-Princeville
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Hawaii team
Hawaii's crystal clear waters allow great visibility for snorkeling and scuba diving. Molokini crater is one of Maui's best snorkeling spots! Winter months are perfect for whale watching and kayaking along Hawaii's coast can be done year round.
With a temperate climate year-round, there is an endless supply of water activities to entertain any Hawaii visitor. Hawaiian waters are perfect for snorkeling, scuba, surfing, paddle boarding, whale watching, swimming with dolphins, sport fishing, and sailing - just to name a few!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Oahu: Pearl Harbor Tour with USS Arizona Memorial
- From Honolulu: Oahu Helicopter Tour with Doors On or Off
- Big Island: Full-Day Kohala Zipline and Waterfall Adventure
- South Maui: Whale Watching Cruise Aboard Calypso
- Kauai: Allerton Garden Guided Group Walking Tour