My Guide Website?
Oahu: Honolulu Morning Polynesian Canoe Voyage1 Reviews
Travel on a native Hawaiian, locally owned, double-hulled Polynesian canoe along the Waikiki coastline. Whilst on board, enjoy an immersive educational excursion consisting of various activities and Hawaiian music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Hawaii:If youʻre booking your trip to Hawaii last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sail on a traditional Polynesian double-hulled canoe
- Take part in hands-on activities for all ages, or simply relax on the deck
- Listen to local ukulele music and traditional chants
- Enjoy the amazing wildlife and pristine beauty of the Waikiki coastline
DescriptionSail along the beautiful Waikiki coastline, becoming immersed in the stories and history of the area. As you travel, learn about both the land and ocean from your classroom on the sea. Your cultural practitioner and crew will involve you in hands-on activities, using native materials to make food, clothing, tools, and other traditional items. Feel free to ask questions, explore the deck, nets and hulls, and take part in poi pounding. Alternatively, just relax and enjoy your experience out on the water. Enjoy local ukulele music and traditional chants accompanied by locally-sourced traditional food and drinks. At the conclusion of your day out on the water, your boat returns you back to your starting location.
IncludesLocal food and drinks On-board restroom Lounging nets Large shade canopy
- Smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the canoe
- This tour is dependent on fair weather conditions and may be cancelled due to poor weather (with a full refund)
- Service pets are welcome